Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Randall Scarberry <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/14 19:56:29 UTC

SVN commit access

Hello all,

In order to successfully extract text from Outlook 2003 .msg files, I had to make a minor change to one of the classes in org.apache.poi.hsmf.datatypes.  Who can grant me an svn username/password, so I can share this?

Thanks,
Randy S.

Re: SVN commit access

Posted by Andy Oliver <ac...@gmail.com>.
You do not need one.  Simply create an issue in bugzilla.  Create a
patch with the svn diff command.  Attach the patch to the bug in
bugzilla.  This process is also documented on the website.  Generally,
commit access is given only for longer periods of activity.