Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/07/05 01:13:25 UTC

apr_xlate.h

This file has the execute bit on.  Could somebody with the requisite
permissions on locus change that.  I tried, but I don't own the file, so I
can't change the permissions.  Jeff, I believe this is your file.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: apr_xlate.h

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@ibm.net>.
> From: rbb@covalent.net
> Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:13:25 -0700 (PDT)
>
> This file has the execute bit on.  Could somebody with the requisite
> permissions on locus change that.  I tried, but I don't own the file, so I
> can't change the permissions.  Jeff, I believe this is your file.

fixed!

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...