Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/20 14:47:19 UTC

How about restructuring Qpid java project in to modules

Hi all,

When we go in to qpid/java directory we can see so many directories here and
there and there's no proper structure for the project we normal see in a
Java project.
I think as a matured project we should have a structure like this,

.
|-- etc
|-- legal
|-- modules
`-- release-docs

Inside modules we can put our broker/clients/tools etc rather putting all of
them in the parent directory with other stuff like
build/lib/docs/release-docs etc.
I would like to do the restructuring and add a maven build for qpid if we
are agreeing to do that.

Just a thought WDYT ?

Lahiru

--
Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!