Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Heesung Sohn <he...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2023/09/05 18:56:23 UTC

Re: [Vote] PIP-281: Optimize Bundle Unload(Transfer) Protocol for ExtensibleLoadManager

Hi dev,

It has been open for a month now. Could we have some votes here?

Thanks,
Heesung

Posted by Heesung Sohn <he...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
In my last comment, I proposed a follow-up PIP if we want to add the
"prepare" command(Michael’s idea) on top of this PIP.
I have been waiting to hear from him since then.
I think we can start with an "arguably" simple optimization first with
minimal changes(which is what this PIP proposes).

Thanks,
Heesung

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.