Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by howard <hd...@rogers.com> on 2016/11/03 09:17:33 UTC

From Howard Goldfarb

Dear Sir/Madam;

I have been trying, without success, to find on the many, many toolbars
solid pointed arrows to incorporate into a spreadsheet. Please assist as I
have become totally frustrated; thank-you.

Yours truly,

Howard Goldfarb

---

Re: From Howard Goldfarb

Posted by James Plante <ji...@me.com>.
Howard,
With a spreadsheet open, select View -> Toolbars, then select the Drawing toolbar.
You’ll have yet another toolbar to look at. From the Drawing toolbar, select the Block Arrow choice, then click and drag in the spreadsheet. The block arrow will appear. It has handles, and you can drag it to where it is needed.

Note that while the arrow is selected, the choices in the top toolbar change. You can change the color of the arrow, among other things. As soon as you click in a spreadsheet cell, though, it goes away.

Jim