Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2012/12/12 14:10:22 UTC

I share my experiences and near-future plans

Hi,

I would like to share my experiences and near-future plans. Recently I
had started to evaluate objectively 0.6 release. I realized how
difficult to start Hama, without any compiling or coding or special
skills needed. So, I'll focus more on easy install and utilities for
testing Hama cluster.

Another one is large processing capability. Even though I have set up
100+ nodes cluster, the result did not satisfy me. I'll finish the
partitioning and scaling-out issues. We should keep to the basics.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon