Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Mike Miller <mm...@apache.org> on 2021/09/15 14:35:20 UTC

TFramedTransport in latest

Hello,

I work on the Apache Accumulo project and we are looking to upgrade our
thrift library from 0.12.0 the latest. We have no problem going to 0.13.0
but I ran into issues going to 0.14.0. It appears the class
TFramedTransport no longer exists since 0.14.0. Any suggestions for a
replacement or alternative class to use?

Here is an example of one place in our code where it is used:
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/blob/main/core/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/rpc/ThriftUtil.java#L217-L224

Re: TFramedTransport in latest

Posted by Randy Abernethy <ra...@rx-m.com>.
It moved:
https://github.com/apache/thrift/blob/master/lib/java/src/org/apache/thrift/transport/layered/TFramedTransport.java

import org.apache.thrift.transport.layered.TFramedTransport;

--

Randy Abernethy
Managing Partner