Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by dbclinton <db...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/18 15:40:23 UTC

4.0 documentation

Hi,
I think it might be worthwhile sending this to the whole group:
I'm thinking of doing some work on the 4.0 documentation, but I'm a bit
worried that whatever I do might end up being buried beneath the weight
of revisions. Or, to put in different terms, if I were to create, say,
two or three pages of documentation, how likely is it that there will be
enough other work done on 4.0 that my pages will ever end up being
published, rather than skipped in favor of 4.1 or 5.0?
Also is there value in considering porting the new version to Confluence?
David Clinton
Ottawa, Canada

Re: 4.0 documentation

Posted by dbclinton <db...@gmail.com>.