Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2018/10/30 20:13:02 UTC

Jenkins restart

Hi All,

Apologies for the short notice, we have a plugin in a funky state that will
require a restart of jenkins, it is in shutdown mode now so not accepting
new builds.

I will update later today once Im finished.

Thanks

Gav...

Re: Jenkins restart

Posted by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org>.
builds.a.o is back up and I'm nursing it back to health. It looks like
some of the pipeline jobs have some weird issues with restarts and
nodes going offline. Things are building, just slowly as we have to
chew through a bunch of backlog.

-Chris T.

Re: Jenkins restart

Posted by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org>.