Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Colin Williams <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/08 23:23:50 UTC

Tasks / Time extremely high measure of tasks for LogAttribute

I have a LogAttribute processor connected to the failure of an
S3PutObject processor. Then I noticed when the Put fails the
LogAttribute Tasks/Time shot to 42,045,444 / 00:01:31.664 for In 14
(109KB) and Out 14 (109KB).

I'm not sure about HTML email or attachments then will attach
separately. Just curious what this high task value means.

Re: Tasks / Time extremely high measure of tasks for LogAttribute

Posted by Colin Williams <co...@gmail.com>.
That sounds reasonable. Then it sounds like I should look out for those
high task counts when logging or otherwise.

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Colin Williams <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierre,

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.