Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "Jaime E . Villate" <vi...@fe.up.pt> on 2001/01/29 19:17:26 UTC

How about XML? (Re: style sheets)

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 05:18:44PM +0000, Adam Trickett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been lurking for a while to make sure I don't ask anything that has
> been discussed to death....
>
> I notice that the old 1.3 Apache docs don't use XHTML or style.

Now that you mention CSS and XHTML, I'd like to know whether it has ever been
discussed here the possibility of using an XML DTD for Apache's
documentation.  It would make it easier to follow a standard and to generate a
ps or pdf book with all the documentation.

Jaime Villate

Re: How about XML? (Re: style sheets)

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
"Jaime E . Villate" wrote:

> Now that you mention CSS and XHTML, I'd like to know whether it
> has ever been discussed here the possibility of using an XML DTD
> for Apache's documentation.

Yes; check the archives.
--
#ken    P-)}