Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/10 14:07:18 UTC

org.apache.cxf.databinding.source.AbstractDataBinding.java

Why doesn't this implement DataBinding? If it's in the source binding,
why is it used by Jaxb?

I want to add an optional method to DataBinding, and so I want an
AbstractDataBinding class to supply the default, and I'm wondering if
this is already it. Should I move it to the same package as DataBinding,
or is there a longer story?

RE: org.apache.cxf.databinding.source.AbstractDataBinding.java

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
I now see that this is:

a) in the source package
b) not used by the source databinding (well, at least, not extended by
it)
c) used by the Jaxb binding.