Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2021/01/14 22:00:44 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Tomcat 10.0.0

Mark,

On 12/8/20 12:17, Mark Thomas wrote:
> The following votes were case:
>
> Binding:
> +1 (beta): remm, isapir, mturk, mgrigorov, ebourg, markt
>
> No other votes were cast.
>
> The vote therefore passes.
>
> Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

Someone reported on the users' list it appears that PGP signatures are
missing for the .zip and .tar.gz artifacts. Other signatures are
available on the web server @
https://downloads.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-10/v10.0.0/bin/

-chris

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Tomcat 10.0.0

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
> Mark,
>
> On 12/8/20 12:17, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> The following votes were case:
>>
>> Binding:
>> +1 (beta): remm, isapir, mturk, mgrigorov, ebourg, markt
>>
>> No other votes were cast.
>>
>> The vote therefore passes.
>>
>> Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
>
> Someone reported on the users' list it appears that PGP signatures are
> missing for the .zip and .tar.gz artifacts. Other signatures are
> available on the web server @
> https://downloads.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-10/v10.0.0/bin/

Hmm. This again. I wish I knew what was going on.

I have the original release directory. I'll get the sigs added.

Mark