Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by deepa k <mc...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/03 06:54:49 UTC

Which object contains the result of the test plan ?

I am running JMeter in the non-gui mode.  With this i am able to run the
.jmx file which is the test-plan file.  I would want to display only the
aggregate report details.  Hence i want to know which object in the JMeter
contains the result of the test-plan.

Re: Which object contains the result of the test plan ?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This is not currently possible.