Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Holly Cummins <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/20 17:17:45 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Aries proxy impl and application utils release candidates

Thanks again to everyone for your votes on these bundles. The vote has
been running for *exactly* 72 hours, and got enough votes some time
ago, which is awesome.
Here are the results:

[+1] 5 There are 5 binding votes from PMC members (David Bosschaert,
Graham Charters, Emily Jiang, Tim Ward, Mark Nuttall).
[0] 0
[-1] 0

I'll promote the release to maven repositories and the Apache download
site. I won't update links on the Aries download page yet,
since we haven't released anything which uses these bundles yet. I'll
also try and resist the temptation to update our source dependencies
until I'm *sure* maven central has been updated. :)

Cheers,
Holly