Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gregor Marinšek <gm...@tis.si> on 2009/10/09 18:16:47 UTC

Weblogic and annotations

Hi there!

Well finally got the problem .... Weblogic when exploding WAR does not
put classes in WEB-INF/classes. That's why ClassFinder (via ClassLoader)
does not find the actions if they are annotated. Does anybody has
workaround for this issue or am I stuck to struts.xml? The first idea i
got is to put all classes in .jar and put jar into lib folder.

Thank you in advance!

Gregor

--
Gregor Marinšek

TIS d.o.o.
Ljubljanska 9, Maribor
e-mail: gmarinsek@tis.si
http://www.tis.si

GSM: (+386) 040 730 015

Re: Weblogic and annotations

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
search the mailing list, I vaguely remember this came up before.

musachy