Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Durham David R Jr Contr 805 CSPTS/SCE <Da...@scott.af.mil> on 2005/01/14 16:50:54 UTC

RE: new stupid question (was: [SOLVED]: Stupid question about generated site)

> Finally found out that creating an xdocs repertory
> was enough to have your xml docs automatically integrated
> in the generated site.

Heh, I have a related question:  how can I customize the 'Project
Documentation' menu?

Also, what's a good reference for the site plugin?  The actual site
plugin site (if that makes sense) appears light on docs.  Perhaps I just
need to download the source and go through it.

Thanks,

Dave

Re: new stupid question (was: [SOLVED]: Stupid question about generated site)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
> Heh, I have a related question:  how can I customize the 'Project
> Documentation' menu?

You can only turn it on or off, however you can put things below it.
All navigation customisation is done in navigation.xml.

> Also, what's a good reference for the site plugin?  The actual site
> plugin site (if that makes sense) appears light on docs.  Perhaps I just
> need to download the source and go through it.

As far as using XDOC, there is some references on the wiki
(wiki.codehaus.org/maven) that I am currently moving to the main
documentation.

- Brett

Posted by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.
I'm afraid I can't help you here.
The documentation is light, that's a fact. I'm not sure downloading
the source will help you.
Try google, it might help ;-)

Sorry,

--mike