Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Pranav Shah <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/15 09:12:18 UTC

SQL Server CDC

Hello,

Good day!!!

I have requirement to capture change of SQL Server; but I don't want to use
SQL Server Replication. I can't use SQL Server CDC because limitation of
SQL Server version.

I know I can achieve using Kafka-Connect API but don't know how to do it.

Would you please do the needful to achieve it?

Thanks,
Pranav

Re: SQL Server CDC

Posted by Subhash Sriram <su...@gmail.com>.
You can read more here:

https://docs.confluent.io/current/connect/connect-jdbc/docs/source_connector.html

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Subhash

Sent from my iPhone

Re: SQL Server CDC

Posted by Subhash Sriram <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pranav,

Yes, there is a JDBC source connector that you can use to achieve CDC from SQL into Kafka using connect.

Re: SQL Server CDC

Posted by Pranav Shah <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hello,