Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Veeranagouda Mukkanagoudar <mu...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/10 17:21:16 UTC

Question on Task dependency

I have scenario, where i need to move on to next task even if the upstream
task is failed, as long as upstream task execution is done.

Set_upstream and set_downstream methods trigger downstream task only on
success, is there a way to implement this scenario?

-Veera

Re: Question on Task dependency

Posted by Veeranagouda Mukkanagoudar <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shah. that works.