Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/18 00:51:12 UTC

[DISCUSS] Accepting Adobe Donation

Place any discussions in this thread.

-Mark

Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Accepting Adobe Donation

Posted by Gary Yang <fl...@gmail.com>.
If binding refers to Flex data binding, I would say it is not the 1st
priority, because it is based on Actionscript, developers can even make the
same thing by ourselves.

But the worker debugger thing is totally inside Flash Player, which is not
open, we have to rely Adobe, so it should be the 1st priority.

Thanks.

-Gary

Posted by DarkStone <da...@163.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.