Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/19 22:28:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Suma Shivaprasad

It is my pleasure to announce that Suma Shivaprasad has been elected as a
committer on the Apache Hadoop project. We appreciate her contributions to
Hadoop thus far, and look forward to more.

Please join me in congratulating Suma!

Regards,
Wangda Tan on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Suma Shivaprasad

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.
Oops sorry for autocorrect error !
Congrats and welcome Suma !

Regards,
+ Naga

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome Sums!

Posted by surendra lilhore <su...@huawei.com>.
Congratulation Suma!

-Surendra

Posted by Sunil G <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Suma!

- Sunil

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Suma Shivaprasad(Internet mail)

Posted by Shane Kumpf <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Suma!

Posted by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Suma!