Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by Jason <je...@hardlight.com.au> on 2006/04/12 00:32:58 UTC

ant properties

Hi all,
	I just downloaded and thought I'd try ddlutils - looks like a really
useful thing, but I had 2 issues.
using the ant script:
1) I had to significantly increase the java heap mem available to dump a
fairly trivial database from postgres (quite a few Blob and Clob fields
though and I know the postgres jdbc driver fails to stream these items
properly)
2) properties in the ant script are completely ignored, and its not on
the todo list. Is there a plan to fix this anytime soon? I think its
fairly useless without this.

Thanks
Jason.