Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com> on 2014/01/09 15:29:36 UTC

Flex on iPad

Hi
   Has anyone got a good example of a Flex written iPad app, on the is iStore that I can pull down and show my manager as an example of the art of the possible ?

I still get the old, well it may be possible but it will not be as good as a Objective C app

Scott

________________________________

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.

Re: Flex on iPad

Posted by Sumudu Chinthaka <cs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tomislav for valuable input
Best Regards
Sumudu

Re: Flex on iPad

Posted by Tomislav Pokrajcic <to...@svemir.net>.
Hi Sumudu,

Re: Flex on iPad

Posted by Sumudu Chinthaka <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tomislav

Re: Flex on iPad

Posted by Tomislav Pokrajcic <to...@svemir.net>.

Re: Flex on iPad

Posted by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com>.
Chaps

Will this effect Flex to iPad story

Starting February 1, new apps and app updates submitted to the App Store
must be built with the latest version of Xcode 5 and must be optimized for
iOS 7. Learn more about preparing your apps by reviewing the iOS Human
Interface Guidelines
<https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/userexperience/conce
ptual/mobilehig/index.html>.

Scott

Re: Flex on iPad

Posted by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com>.
Business app

RE: Flex on iPad

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Also , there are a few mobile apps listed here, some are available on the AppStore.

http://flex.staging.apache.org/community-showcase.html

Maurice

RE: Flex on iPad

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.

RE: Flex on iPad

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
The app looks really Polished ;-)

(actually it's Czech, but I couldn't help making the pun)

Maurice

Re: Flex on iPad

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
This is a pretty good one: