Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vijay Sachdeva <vi...@indiqus.com> on 2017/04/10 08:55:39 UTC

Remote VPN not working on 4.7.1

Dear Team,

Trying to enable to Remote VPN in cloudstack 4.7.1, it gets create but in VR IPsec service shows stopped. Once you manually start the Ipsec service in VR, remote VPN gets connected. But there is also one thing when you disable VPN from UI and again re-enable it, remote VPN stops working.

Any help or suggestion is highly appreciated..!!

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva
Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation

A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
24x7 011-40551409 | M +918826699409
www.indiqus.com

Re: Remote VPN not working on 4.7.1

Posted by Vijay Sachdeva <vi...@indiqus.com>.
Please let me know the path where to add the code? New to adding such codes.

Posted by Vijay Sachdeva <vi...@indiqus.com>.
Dear Sean,

Posted by Sean Lair <sl...@ippathways.com>.

[cid:image001.png@01D2B367.75D914D0]