Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Weihua Hu <hu...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/06 10:06:07 UTC

Re: obtain the broadcast stream information in sink

Hi,

Could you describe your usage scenario in detail?
Why do you need to get the broadcast stream in sink?
And could you split an operator from the sink to deal with broadcast stream?

Best,
Weihua

Re: Re: obtain the broadcast stream information in sink

Posted by Weihua Hu <hu...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK, we can not get the broadcast state in sink.

Maybe you can enrich records with broadcast information, and then get the
information from each record in the Sink function.

Best,
Weihua

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 6:20 PM zhangzq@eastcom-sw.com <

Posted by "zhangzq@eastcom-sw.com" <zh...@eastcom-sw.com>.
    The sinks needs to get some configuration information while writing. I want to get it from the broadcast stream ~

From: Weihua Hu
Date: 2023-03-06 18:06
To: dev; user
Subject: Re: obtain the broadcast stream information in sink