Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Saravanan P <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/07 08:24:51 UTC

how to get formula cell (Excel) operators using apache poi 3.6?

*Hi All,

           I want to get the excel sheet formula cell operators(+,-,*,/....)
using apache 3.6.

Does anybody having idea, please share with me....

Expecting your mails...
**

Thanks & Regards,
Saravanan.P
**
Never Design your life like GARDEN, any one can walk...!
So, Design your life like SKY where every one has aspire to reach...!
*

Re: how to get formula cell (Excel) operators using apache poi 3.6?

Posted by Mark Beardsley <ma...@tiscali.co.uk>.
May I ask. have you looked at Yegore's reply to one of your ealier posts yet?

http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/How-to-get-the-Excel-WorkBook-operators-using-apache-poi-3-6-td3293921.html

Follow that link to view it through Nabble.

Yours

Mark B