Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/27 08:12:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Daniel Blankensteiner as new PMC member in Apache Pulsar

The Apache Pulsar Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited
Daniel Blankensteiner https://github.com/blankensteiner to join the PMC,
and we
are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Blanken is the original author of DotPulsar[1]. He is actively maintaining
the project for years.

DotPulsar is the official .NET client library for Apache Pulsar, written
entirely in C# and implements Apache Pulsar's binary protocol.

On behalf of the Pulsar PMC, we extend a heartfelt welcome and
congratulations to Daniel Blankensteiner.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar-dotpulsar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Daniel Blankensteiner as new PMC member in Apache Pulsar

Posted by 太上玄元道君 <da...@apache.org>.
congrats!

Lari Hotari <lh...@apache.org>于2023年11月27日 周一19:46写道:

Posted by Lari Hotari <lh...@apache.org>.