Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Halgurt Mustafa-Ali <mu...@informatik.tu-muenchen.de> on 2005/01/07 10:51:38 UTC

Re: [RFC] Cocoon Tutorial

Hi,

See the Attachment please, in the zip file you can finde the source code of both
RDQLTrasnformer and OWQLTransformer. You need just to compile, and put them in
cocoon/WEB-INF/classes. For the RDQLTransformer you need to download Jena and
put the .jar files to cocoon/WEB-INF/lib. For the OWQLTransformer download
owl-ql on this page:

http://ksl.stanford.edu/projects/owl-ql/owql-20041207.zip

and put the .jar files to cocoon/WEB-INF/lib.

After you did that, just copy the directory royals to the main cocoon directory
and type this link in any browser:

http://hostName:Port/cocoon/royals

and it should work. If you need any help just let me know.

Best regards,
Halgurt
PS: I was not able to send a ZIP Attachment to cocoon, please create a directory
cocoon/royals and copy all the files except the .java files to this directory