Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com> on 2003/01/18 11:49:49 UTC

Bug priorities. New release?

Hi.

It's probably a good idea to start thinking about a 1.8.1 -- before
Oliver's refactorings.

I'll have a run through the bug list and mark as Priority=high those
which IMO should be fixed before such a release. The criteria should be:
- It affects commonly-used functionality
- Has no known workaround
But of course I'm very likely to make judgement mistakes, since there's
quite a few bug reports I just don't understand completely.

Anyway, looks like there's no reported regressions (so far) from 1.8 --
so a 1.8.1 would be useful even if we don't fix all of these.

Salut,

Jordi.