Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Indtiny S <in...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/24 06:22:41 UTC

Need zeppelin 0.8.0 built version

Hi All,
Is there a zeppelin 0.8.0 binary version available ?

on zeppelin site I could check only version till 0.7.3 .

I am facing some problem after building myself  so asking for the built
version .

And if not available which is the stable git commit for 0.8.0 version  ?

Regards
In

Re: Need zeppelin 0.8.0 built version

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.