Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2000/07/28 22:41:34 UTC

[Fwd: DirectoryIndex]

Not acked.  I have difficulty imagining a site that doesn't
need mod_mime, but..  I think this is an artifact of the
DIR_MAGIC_TYPE spell.
--
#ken    P-)}

Re: [Fwd: DirectoryIndex]

Posted by dean gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
the fix is to have mod_dir do the S_ISDIR() and DIR_MAGIC_TYPE foo.
that's where it belongs...

it might also need to be in mod_autoindex... dunno.  i don't recall really
testing mod_autoindex without mod_dir.

-dean