Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by mohammad jouni <mo...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/09 18:58:13 UTC

[Axis2] Changing SSL provider when using axis

Hello Everyone ,

    I was wondering if it is possible to change the SSL provider when
using Axis ( Need to use Jessie instead of JSSE ) . Since axis uses
http-client , is there a way to change the http-client's SSL provider
?

Thank you

Re: [Axis2] Changing SSL provider when using axis

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mohammad,
       This tutorial [1] shows how to do it.

thanks,