Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Dustin Aleksiuk <Du...@huskyenergy.ca> on 2007/03/22 18:54:36 UTC

Strange iBatis.net behavior. Bug?

Hi,

I have a column in my db named "tag". iBatis.net won't include that column in the SQL statement it generates, but it does include it as a parameter. It only does this to me for updates, not for inserts, but both use the same parameter map in my config file.

I renamed the db column to "tag_name" and the problem went away. You can imagine the pleasure I took in debugging this.

Just thought it was something y'all might want to know.

Dustin