Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ja...@axxessit.no on 2003/12/19 14:14:46 UTC

Re: [solved] Regarding multiple projects and dependencies.

Heh..
The example project.xml on the webpage files didn't include the <groupId>
tag, and since I copied the template directly of the
website - it didn't work.

Added the tag in the project.xml files - presto!

Happy Hollidays one and all!

jan-helge.bergesen@axxessit.no
19.12.2003 13:56
Please respond to "Maven Users List"

        To:     "Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Regarding multiple projects and dependencies.

Nope. No work.

Maybe it's the hollidays..

Mikael Lundgren <mi...@leanon.se>
19.12.2003 13:35
Please respond to "Maven Users List"

        To:     Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>
        cc:

Hmm,

sometimes I read too fast (ie I skip entire words not to mention
sencences)... :-(

Anyway, I noticed that your example lists

 >>mediator
 >>    <dependency>
 >>            <groupId>axxcommon</groupId>
 >>            <artifactId>common</artifactId>
 >>            <jar>common.jar</jar>
 >>            <url>Thou shalt built!</url>
 >>    </dependency>
 >>
 >>    <dependency>
 >>            <groupId>axxtmn</groupId>
 >>            <artifactId>axxbs</artifactId>
 >>            <jar>common.jar</jar>
 >>            <url>Thou shalt built!</url>
 >>    </dependency>

where common.jar is referenced twice but with defferent
groupId/artifactId, I don't know if that is an actual error or just an
error in your mail message. However IF that is an error in your
project.xml than I guess you would get the problem you are describing
(as I think you probably just installed common.jar under one
groupId/artifactId.

Hoppas detta hjälper mer ;-) Också sista dagen!!

Cheers /Mikael