Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Damien Kemens - Equinox Development <dk...@eq-sys.com> on 2005/01/10 16:50:25 UTC

Undisclosed recipients not tagged

Hi,

            I seem to be having a problem that defies SA logic, so there
must be another variable I'm not aware of. A message comes through our
network for Undisclosed Recipients. Here are the related headers:

>         MISSING_SUBJECT,NO_REAL_NAME,RCVD_HELO_IP_MISMATCH,RCVD_IN_DSBL,

>         RCVD_IN_XBL,RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO,SARE_MSGID_SHORT,UNDISC_RECIPS

>         autolearn=disabled version=3.0.0

>         *  1.4 UNDISC_RECIPS Valid-looking To "undisclosed-recipients"

>         *  0.2 NO_REAL_NAME From: does not include a real name

>         *  3.3 SARE_MSGID_SHORT Message ID is too short to be valid.

>         *  0.6 RCVD_HELO_IP_MISMATCH Received: HELO and IP do not match,

> but should

>         *  1.5 RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO Received: contains an IP address used

> for HELO

>         *  2.8 RCVD_IN_DSBL RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org

>         *      [<http://dsbl.org/listing?221.140.136.33>]

>         *  2.5 RCVD_IN_XBL RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL

>         *      [221.140.136.33 listed in sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org]

>         *  1.6 MISSING_SUBJECT Missing Subject: header

>         *  1.4 INVALID_MSGID Message-Id is not valid, according to RFC

2822

            I'm getting a lot of these. If the message was scored 15.3 out
of 3.8 - why was the subject not modified so that our next server could stop
it and put it in the spam queue? As you can see I'm running SA 3.0 called by
Postfix 2.

Thank you,

Damien Kemens,

Friendly Computer Systems