Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhinandan Prateek <cl...@aprateek.com> on 2013/06/10 11:39:28 UTC

VMWare systemVM template

Rohit,

   I have the new Debian 7 system VM template and related vmx file for
VMWare.

I am not sure how much of VMWare fusion stuff it can be automated via
virtual box ?

-abhi

Re: VMWare systemVM template

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
Hi Abhi,

I'm not sure how to convert vbox template/disks to vmx, one way is to use
openvm-tools, if you can share how you created ssvm template for VMWare
community can try to find a way to automate it.
But for now, please go ahead and share the template, maybe on your
people.apache.org space?

Cheers.

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Abhinandan Prateek <cloudstack@aprateek.com