Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Hafiz Mujadid <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/02 19:54:27 UTC

Exception while executing batch

I am using prepared statement to execute batch to upsert into hbase using
phoenix jdbc. When executeBatch is called following exception occur

ERROR 1106 (XCL06): Exception while executing batch

any idea?

Re: Exception while executing batch

Posted by Sumit Nigam <su...@yahoo.com>.
You can print stack trace to see what is the issue. I ran into similar problem when my connection got shared between multiple threads.