Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Steve Slatcher <St...@scientia.com> on 2000/09/20 18:13:31 UTC

SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI

I have managed now to get past all the Java error messages in my mission
to get Apache SOAP working, and am left with a pukka SOAP error message
which I would appreciate some help with.

I have deployed the stockquote sample at the command line (though I also tried
the Web interface and got the same problem), and am calling the stock quoter
as per the readme.  I get back from the server:

Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
Fault String = Unable to resolve target object: samples.stockquote.StockQuoteService

Many thanks
===
Steve Slatcher