Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Lindhout <ml...@jointeffort.nl> on 2008/06/06 13:12:46 UTC

Redirect problem

Hi all,

Has anyone ever deployed a Wicket app at EATJ (www.eatj.com)? I did
last week and I encounter a strange redirect problem, that doesn't
seem to happen with non-wicket apps but I'm not sure wicket is the
problem.
My primaire hosting partner is one.com, where I configured the DNS to
point the CNAME www2.jointeffort.nl to mlindhout.s46.eatj.com.

Whenever I submit a form from my contact page, the browser is
redirected to: www.www2.jointeffort.nl. This happens with redirects to
login page's and simple form submission.

I consulted http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/wicket-behind-a-front-end-proxy.html
but don't know if this is the same problem.

Any ideas?

Wicket: 1.4-m2 (tested on 1.3.3 as well)
Tomcat: 6.0.14
JRE: 1.6.0_04-b12
Linux: 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7

--
Martijn Lindhout
JointEffort IT Services

Re: Redirect problem

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
No idea. Check if the source looks good and what the proxy does. It
sounds like the problem is with the proxy somehow.

Eelco