Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com> on 2007/11/05 21:28:01 UTC

Plans for 3.0.0

Hi James,

James Berry <jb...@apache.org> writes:

> Boris, you offered earlier to take the lead in pushing 3.0 out the
> door. Are you still able to do that? (perhaps on a new thread...)

Yes, I expect to get two weeks in late December or early January
to work exclusively on 3.0. Will see how much progress we will be
able to make.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov
Code Synthesis Tools CC

Re: Plans for 3.0.0

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.

Boris Kolpackov wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> James Berry <jb...@apache.org> writes:
>
>> Boris, you offered earlier to take the lead in pushing 3.0 out the
>> door. Are you still able to do that? (perhaps on a new thread...)
>
> Yes, I expect to get two weeks in late December or early January
> to work exclusively on 3.0. Will see how much progress we will be
> able to make.

I can certainly spend a few days over that period as well.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO                                 WE7
+44-20-7117-0809                    http://www.we7.com