Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 19:45:33 UTC

Jira Issues

Hi,

There are 2 small problems with Ode Jira project. First Alan is still listed
as the lead, which should be updated (perhaps replace with Dims?). Second,
many committers aren't registered as Ode developers. From the committer list
Maciej (Szefler), Bill (Flood), Alex (Boisvert), Assaf (Arkin) and Paul
(Brown) are missing.

Dims, can you update this yourself or should I send an e-mail to infra?

Thanks!

Matthieu.

Re: Jira Issues

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If you have sufficient permissions, you should see a link on the left of the
page
   Assign (to me)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Jira Issues

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Normally if you login you should be able to assign it to yourself as you're
a registered developer. Isn't there any 'assign to me' link in the bottom
left side of the page?

Re: Jira Issues

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dims - looks like I have the correct permissions now.

Lance

Re: Jira Issues

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jira Issues