Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by mentor maxhuni <me...@hotmail.com> on 2020/07/06 19:23:44 UTC

Multimedia server is inaccessible

I have OpenMeetings 5 M4 I receive this error when to many students are accessing the server, after that i cant start camera or microphone, i have to restart server.

Re: Multimedia server is inaccessible

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rene,

According to description the issue is in KMS
Can you please:
1) update to latest KMS 6.14
2) check os/kms logs
3) ensure OM has ~8gb ram