Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "Cabezas Rauch, Pablo Andres [ICG-IT]" <pa...@citi.com> on 2011/05/02 17:27:04 UTC

XFS

Hi team,

We use wicket in our applications since 2 years ago and for us has been a great component. Now we have a security issue related with XSF (cross site scripting) and the solution proposed by our VA team is add the next sentences in the code:

If (document.top) blab la bla.... but this solution in the popup broke our site.

Do you have another solution to fix it (XFS)?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards;

Pablo Cabezas Rauch
Chile Technology Service Center