Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by my...@apache.org on 2019/10/04 17:02:13 UTC

ApacheCon Europe 2019 talks which are relevant to Apache Calcite

Dear Apache Calcite committers,

In a little over 2 weeks time, ApacheCon Europe is taking place in
Berlin. Join us from October 22 to 24 for an exciting program and lovely
get-together of the Apache Community.

We are also planning a hackathon.  If your project is interested in
participating, please enter yourselves here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Hackathon

The following talks should be especially relevant for you:

  * *https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/fast-federated-sql-apache-calcite*

    <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/patterns-and-anti-patterns-running-apache-bigdata-projects-kubernetes>

  *

    https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/patterns-and-anti-patterns-running-apache-bigdata-projects-kubernetes
    <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/open-source-big-data-tools-accelerating-physics-research-cern>

  *

    https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/open-source-big-data-tools-accelerating-physics-research-cern
    <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/ui-dev-big-data-world-using-open-source>

  *

    https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/ui-dev-big-data-world-using-open-source

Furthermore there will be a whole conference track on community topics:
Learn how to motivate users to contribute patches, how the board of
directors works, how to navigate the Incubator and much more: ApacheCon
Europe 2019 Community track <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/sessions?track=42>

Tickets are available here <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/registration> –
for Apache Committers we offer discounted tickets.  Prices will be going
up on October 7th, so book soon.

Please also help spread the word and make ApacheCon Europe 2019 a success!

We’re looking forward to welcoming you at #ACEU19!

Best,

Your ApacheCon team

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2019 talks which are relevant to Apache Calcite

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Stamatis and Julian
I am at the conference as well

Enrico