Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Blanco Emanuele <e....@reply.it> on 2008/11/17 11:11:22 UTC

clustering Jackrabbit 1.3

Hi,

I'm trying to get Jackrabbit 1.3 work in cluster for an existing application (JBoss Drools JBRMS).

I configured the two configuration files, specifying for each node a single unique cluster id. I'm using the Oracle9PersistenceManager as Persistence Manager, using the same database connection for the 2 nodes.

When I first deploy my application on the cluster (JBoss Application Server), first node goes OK, but second node does not... this application has a repository initializer that writes into the database some stuff, and I'm getting some referential integrity problems (it seems that when node 2 tries to initialize writes into the db some information that has already written).

Here is a cut of the error:

10:56:09,289 INFO  [STDOUT] ERROR 17-11 10:56:09,284 (BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:loadBundle:890)    failed to read bundle: cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe: java.lang.IllegalStateException: URIIndex not valid? javax.jcr.NamespaceException: URI for index 11 not registered.
10:56:09,334 INFO  [STDOUT] ERROR 17-11 10:56:09,330 (Oracle9PersistenceManager.java:storeBundle:133)    failed to write bundle: deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001

Am I getting something wrong?

Thanks.

--
Emanuele Blanco

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.