Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by sshashi <ss...@cdac.in> on 2013/05/31 11:32:51 UTC

Problem with building Airavata source

Hi,

I am using Airavata source code .i am getting problem in building
Airavata source code .

I am  getting the following error message.

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12:test (default-test)
on project airavata-messenger-commons: Unable to generate classpath:
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.MultipleArtifactsNotFoundException:
Missing

Regards
shashi

Re: Problem with building Airavata source

Posted by sshashi <ss...@cdac.in>.
Hi Amila.

I am using maven 3.0.3.
Regards
shashi

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
I believe you are using source pack located at
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/airavata/0.7/airavata-0.7-source-release.zip
.
I just build airavata-0.7-source-release.zip in a clean repo and my build
is successful.

airavata-0.7/modules/ws-messenger/commons build is successful and didnt get
undermentioned error.

Not sure whether you are having issues downloading artifacts from maven
central.

Thanks
Amila

Posted by sshashi <ss...@cdac.in>.