Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org> on 2013/05/11 17:00:04 UTC

New committer!

I am pleased to announce that Corey Nolet has been voted to become a new
committer for Apache Accumulo.

Welcome, Corey!  Feel free to say a few words about your development
interests.

Billie

Re: New committer!

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations.

Re: New committer!

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Re: New committer!

Posted by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com>.

Re: New committer!

Posted by Jason Trost <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Corey!

--Jason

sent from my DROID

Re: New committer!

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: New committer!

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Corey!!

Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: supun06@gmail.com;  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762

Re: New committer!

Posted by Vincent Russell <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: New committer!

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.
Welcome aboard good sir!

Re: New committer!

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.
Welcome Corey!

Re: New committer!

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Corey for all your help on the Proxy!

Re: New committer!

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
Welcome Corey.

Re: New committer!