Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Bhadra, Jatin" <Ja...@landg.com> on 2005/09/09 12:43:17 UTC

RE: [Maybe Spam] Condition operation based on existance of a file ?

Try this.

<target name="init">
	<available file="${toplevel.dir}/${Name}.jar" property="doMerge"/>
</target>

<target name="unzip" if="doMerge" >
    <unzip src="${toplevel.dir}/${Name}.jar" dest="${dist.dir}">
      <patternset>
        <include name="**/*"/>
      </patternset>
    </unzip>
</target>

How can I instruct ANT to conditionally do something, like a regular
if() statement.

Here is what I have so far (the unzip is my conditional operation):

  <available file="${toplevel.dir}/${Name}.jar" property="doMerge"/>
    <!-- IF doMerge -->
    <unzip src="${toplevel.dir}/${Name}.jar" dest="${dist.dir}">
      <patternset>
        <include name="**/*"/>
      </patternset>
    </unzip>
    <!-- ENDIF -->

Thanks

--
Darryl L. Miles

The following companies are subsidiary companies of the Legal & General Group Plc which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for advising and arranging the products shown: Legal & General Partnership Services Limited (insurance and mortgages), Legal & General Insurance Limited (insurance), Legal & General Assurance Society Limited (life assurance, pensions and investments), Legal & General Unit Trust Managers Limited and Legal & General Portfolio Management Services Limited (investments).

They are registered in England under numbers shown.
The registered office is Temple Court, 11 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4TP.

Legal & General Partnership Services Limited: 5045000 Legal & General Assurance Society Limited: 166055 Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited: 1009418 Legal &general (Portfolio Management Services) Limited: 2457525 Legal & General Insurance Limited: 423930

They are registered with the Financial Services Authority under numbers shown. You can check this at www.fsa.gov.uk/register

Legal & General Partnership Services Limited: 300792 Legal & General Assurance Society Limited: 117659 Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited: 119273 Legal &general (Portfolio Management Services) Limited: 146786 Legal & General Insurance Limited: 202050