Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/11 09:00:31 UTC

Re: Moving all the modules in sca/tools/maven to the maven-plugins folder

You didn't say explicitly but from what you've said i'll assume you're fine
with doing this.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Can we do it after the 2.0 M1 is out?

Sure, this is just the discussion to make sure everyone is happy with the
approach before doing it. We could actually start the work in the
maven-plugins folder now and just leave the current sca build alone for now
till thats done, as has happened with the eclipse compiler module. Also, we
should have really used a release branch for M1 so work can go on in trunk
in parallel, i did chat with Luciano on IM about that and he's fine with
creating one from the RC tag if it becomes necessary.

> Furthermore, the maven-osgi-junit plugin has a dependency on the
> EquinoxHost from node-launcher-equinox which is part of the SCA runtime. We
> need to figure out a clean way for that.

Is that you volunteering to look at that? :-)

   ...ant