Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/28 05:29:14 UTC

[Axis2] Validation of itests

Hi All,

I'm trying to fix some of the failing whitemesa interop tests in the
integration/itest folder.

It seems that the validation of the results is done by a XML comparison of a
pre-saved result envelope (which are located in the
integration/itest-resources/interop/whitemesa folder), with a newly obtained
result. Is this way correct ? I mean the test cases would fail in any change
of the result XML.  (For e.g. if the result env. contain any additional
headers/attributes or by a prefix change of any namespace).

Chamikara

Re: [Axis2] Validation of itests

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eran,

Good idea. Still, since most of the envelopes are simple, it looks easier to
use the methods of the OMElement (getFirstChildWithName etc.). For complex
once we can go for XPath.

Chamikara

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.